Due to COVID-19:
- In-person and Telehealth appointments: Monday-Thursday 8:00-5:00 (Last session starts at 4:00)
**After every in-person session the space is disinfected per the CDC’s guidelines for the safety and prevention of the spread of COVID-19. Every session ends on time to allow for cleaning to take place.** (MediClean Germicidal Cleaner is used in the disinfecting process)
I’m a private practice therapist focused on giving personalized care to each individual or couple so you don’t feel like “just another client”.
Here’s a Bit More…
I graduated from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas with my Bachelor of Arts in Psychology in 2006. I then moved on to graduate from Capella University in 2012 with my Master of Science in Marriage and Family Counseling. As a LGBTQ+ identified and allied individual, I have a sincere passion for helping the community. I have also had success working with couples that have trouble with conflict resolution. I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, and a Licensed Clinical Drug and Alcohol Counselor.
My mission is to give highly personalized mental health care to my clients so they feel comfortable processing their concerns.
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology-UNLV
- Master of Science, Marriage/Family Therapy-Capella University
License, Certifications & Awards:
- Licensed Marriage/Family Therapist-01337
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor- 00447-LC
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor, 2019
- Employee of the Year, HHC 2015
- AAMFT, Clinical Fellow